Popular Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 4: The Jack in the Box from HELL!


I didn’t have time to write yesterday, so I am writing today instead.  Yesterday proved how important it is to eat healthy and not too little.  After I hadn’t eaten all day, I put the boys to bed at about 8:30 and left to go stay the night at my best friend Christan’s house.  Since she went with me to my appointment this morning, I thought it would be easier just to stay there and then leave from her place in the morning.  First I will say that Christan is also losing weight with me, and she has already lost 15 lbs (WAY TO GO!).  Well last night, or rather early this morning, we were talking about how hungry were.  After going all day without eating I caved and we went to Jack in the Box.  I ate 4 meals… literally.  As I sat on Christan’s bed watching “I used to be fat,” (ironic, I know) I began to wonder what was wrong with me.  Oh but it came right back to bite me.  Right around 6 am when I felt a churning in my stomach.  It was like 100x worse than morning sickness, and from a different end.  I can’t believe that I blew it like that.  I didn’t tell the doctor about what had been going on either.  I was too embarrassed.  Why do I keep doing this to my body?  I gained a pound! He weighed me today and I was 256, but losing pounds doesn’t make me healthy if I am malnourished and then binging!  Revision to my life changing events:  scratch being a skinny hot mama; I am going to be a HEALTHY hot mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment