Popular Posts

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 5: New beginnings!


WOW I did so much better today, and you know what?  I am STILL losing weight, but I feel like 10000x better!  I started the day out right with a meal replacement bar, followed by light soup for lunch, and shrimp and salad for dinner!  I don’t feel like I want to eat a blue whale anymore, and I didn’t even finish my dinner cause I was FULL….that has never happened to me (seriously, i think i am hungry ALL the time!).  This diet thing, it’s a piece of cake!  Man I wish I could eat cake right now.  What was I saying?  Oh yeah, today is not that bad!  Tomorrow is a whole other story….

So you know what i was thinking?  I was thinking that they should just ban all bad foods from the world.  I know today i am doing well, but it is so hard to lose weight!  Making the excuse of being a single mom is easy.  My day consists of fulfilling my 2 year old's needs, and homework.  I literally can go all day without eating and then FREAK out at night and eat the entire refrigerator!  I need to focus during the day on not taking bites of the boys food, and eating healthy throughout the day EVERY day!

No comments:

Post a Comment