Popular Posts

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Day 11: __________________. (fill in the blank)

Feeling kind of weird today.  The boys were with their dad today and for the first time, they didnt scream as he took them away.  I guess i should be happy they weren't flipping out like normal.  Is it bad to be scared that they are going to like him more than me?  Its so hard.  I am soooo pissed that he was such a dead beat, and now he can all the sudden swoop in and be their hero.  Anyways, sitting here in the lonely house alone most of the morning, food was the last thing on my mind.  I am SO motivated to make this jerk feel like crap for ever treating me the way that he did.  Its time to start kicking it into high gear!  This week is the first week of working out, and there will be absolutely NO cheating! 

So, i stepped on the scale today.  Despite the BIG mistake that was made last night, i am officially 244 lbs!  HECK YES!  I know that my water weight can fluctuate up to 5 lbs, so i am going to try to not be discouraged if the scale says something different tomorrow, but heck i am SO excited right now that i dont even care if something changes tomorrow! 

So i know this is about me, but i have heard from some other people recently, and i want to know how you are doing on your diets and whatnot!  If you feel like sharing your story, success or in the process, PLEASE comment below, or send me a private message at jillie_mama@hotmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jill! I've been following your blog for a few days now and I love it! I am currently working on losing about 50 pounds myself and it is sooo not easy. It's nice to know your not alone in a situation...even though it's a situation we don't want to be in! Your doing a great job so far..I'll be cheering you on in your "get healthy" journey :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey redhead3774! Thank you for following my blog! I wish you the best of luck in your journey as well! It definitely is not easy. You know i have gone the last 5 years saying i wanted to lose weight but i kept making excuses. Its something that you have to be absolutely serious (though i am sarcastic haha)about losing weight, otherwise you will start and stop and start and stop like i did haha. You can totally do it!!! It sucks so much, but just think...you have 50 to lose, and i have 112 lbs to go hahaha! And i always remember that there are people that have to lose like 200 and hey, at least i am not there haha! Anyways, i am rambling! I will be cheering you on and saying prays for you as well!! You can email me ANYTIME you need to chat!!!

    ReplyDelete