Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Day 14: Is it legal to throw a scale off the grand canyon?

So i did REALLY good yesterday and today, and the scale STILL says 247.  I am sooooo regretting that pizza and superbowl food from the weekend.  I want to throw it off the grand canyon, before i throw myself.  Ok, ok, dont worry there are two states in between Washington and Arizona.  Anyways, its been a very uneventful day.  I have my next doctor appointment in the morning, and i will catch up more tomorrow evening :)  Sorry for the short note, but i can hardly keep my eyes open, and should probably go to bed before i snap and give in to the urge to eat everything in the neighborhood. 

4 comments:

  1. i know how you feel when it comes to weighing on regular basis .. but i have decided that i am not going to weight myself everyday lol thats what i been going.. i need to hide the scale so badly cause it makes me weak

    ReplyDelete
  2. heey girl
    You're doing great, :) although you feel bad about your super bowl day, you ate much less then you would normally do. That's awesome! :)
    good luck
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, and I think you're very inspiring!
    I wish you the best. Maybe don't focus too much on the scale, but enjoy the little things, like you said you've had good days, that's what matters! It means you're doing better! Enjoy the little victories :)
    I look forward to reading more about your adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. DietStarter....easier said than done huh? hahaha! I have found myself checking multiple times a day after drinking, what feels like, 30 gallons of water! Not a great idea haha. But its so hard NOT to check you know? I am still checking, but trying to tell myself that the scale WILL go up and down throughout the day, so not to worry about it if it does. I take my weight from the first thing in the morning. If my weight had gone up and i HAVENT cheated, i know that it is most likely water weight....my dr said that you can fluctuate around 10 lbs in water weight in one DAY! hahaha that is a scary thing to see on a scale!

    Amaryllis, thanks! Its hard to think like that sometimes, but i am reminding myself daily of how i used to eat. Even if i have a "cheat day," i am STILL improving and eating less on those days than i used to!!!

    Makeda! thank you so much for following my blog :) I hate that i focus on the scale so much, but after only dropping one pant size, i am afraid that its easier for me to get excited about seeing a lbs drop off since i am not seeing pant sizes drop yet haha. The only consiquence to that is when i see an increase on the scale i get too discouraged :/

    ReplyDelete